If you choose to accept the mission, you’re expected to:
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps, after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation.
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) and NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Should be data-obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also, educate cross-functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insight
- 3+ years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decision are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms (GA, Kissmetrics, etc.) to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture. An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS. Work experience in the internet/e-commerce/payments industry is preferred