We are looking for a React developer to help build a company-wide ERP system and build Machine Learning Algorithms for prediction and logistics.
Your primary focus will be development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is beneficial as well.
Role: React Developer
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Good understanding of at least one web programming language (React JS) is absolutely required.
- Min 1-2 years work experience in React JS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful design.
Beneficial but not required
- Understanding of MEAN stack(any one) or Vue JS
- CI / CD tools
- Basic/Good Knowledge of NodeJS.
Why you'll love it
- You will be working directly with senior management.
- You will get to work on a variety of platforms and languages.
- Your code will be help drive millions of dollars in sales.